If you have played regular online roulette at least once in your life, you should have no problem mastering live casino roulette. As the rules are pretty much the same, the only difference is the real dealer. However, even if this is your first time to play live roulette, it won’t take a lot of time to understand its rules, as they are simple and the only goal is to guess where the ball will land.
Live Roulette brings you the excitement of a casino roulette table just a screen away. The game of roulette is extremely popular, and live roulette has a variety of ways to play, with stakes ranging from small to large. Try our roulette table and experience the real game. Every time when the ball bounces on the wheel, there are several shots captured from different angles, making you feel like you are in a real casino.
A Guide to Play Live Roulette
In live roulette, everything revolves around the black and red spaces and numbers above the reels and roulette.
- Make a bet. Depending on the type of game, there may be different types of bets. Usually you can bet on specific numbers, colors (red or black) or groups of numbers (such as 1 to 18 or 19 to 36).
- The dealer spins the wheel and puts the ball in
- When the ball stops, define the winning bet, pay out the money to the winner, and repeat the process.
Benefits of Live Roulette
Playing a game at a live roulette casino is a completely different experience than playing the same game at a land base casino. Obviously, it has its drawbacks, but the benefits of live roulette completely outweigh any of its drawbacks.
- You can interact with a live roulette dealer who can explain all the rules, help you understand terms you don’t know, or just make a few jokes to make your online gambling experience more fun and easy.
- When you play online roulette in a live casino, you will feel like you are in a real casino, but you don’t have to go out.
- You can always be sure that the game is fair. As you watch the dealer turn the wheel, you can be sure there are no traps.